Prince Rupert, BC

Current Conditions

Light Rain

Light Rain

C 38°F

Wind:
SE 15 km/h
SE 9 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Prince Rupert Airport
Date:
1:51 PM PST Monday 22 January 2018
Condition:
Light Rain
Pressure:
101.3 kPa
29.9 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
3.2°C
37.8°F
Dew point:
1.9°C
35.4°F
Humidity:
91%
Wind:
SE 15 km/h
SE 9 mph

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PST Monday 22 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PST Monday 22 January 2018

A few showers
Today
C 39°F
A few showers ending this afternoon then cloudy. High plus 4.
Cloudy
Tonight
C 37°F
Cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight except northeast 50 through mainland inlets and valleys overnight. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Chance of showers
Tue, 23 Jan
C 41°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h except northeast 70 through mainland inlets and valleys. High plus 5.
Night:  Periods of rain. Very windy. Low plus 5.
Rain
Wed, 24 Jan
C 41°F
Rain. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
Chance of showers
Thu, 25 Jan
C 39°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.
Flurries or rain showers
Fri, 26 Jan
C 39°F
Flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.
Snow or rain
Sat, 27 Jan
C 37°F
Snow or rain. High plus 3.
Night:  Rain or snow. Low minus 1.
Periods of snow or rain
Sun, 28 Jan
C 37°F
Periods of snow or rain. High plus 3.
Normals:
Max C.41°F. Min -2°C.28°F.
Sunrise:
8:45 PST
Sunset:
17:01 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
5.0°C 41.0°F
Min:
-0.5°C 31.1°F
Total Precipitation:
1.8 mm 0.07 in

What we are doing

Date modified: