Burns Lake, BC

Current Conditions

-4°C 25°F

Wind:
E 5 km/h
E 3 mph
Wind Chill:
-6
22
Conditions details
Observed at:
Burns Lake Airport
Date:
8:00 PM PST Monday 22 January 2018
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Temperature:
-3.7°C
25.3°F
Dew point:
-4.2°C
24.4°F
Humidity:
96%
Wind:
E 5 km/h
E 3 mph
Wind Chill:
-6
22

ForecastIssued: 7:41 PM PST Monday 22 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 7:41 PM PST Monday 22 January 2018

Chance of flurries
Tonight
-11°C 12°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 11.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 23 Jan
-3°C 27°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon then 70 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Night:  Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow
Wed, 24 Jan
C 32°F
Periods of snow. High zero.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 4.
Chance of flurries
Thu, 25 Jan
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 26 Jan
-4°C 25°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Periods of snow
Sat, 27 Jan
-5°C 23°F
Periods of snow. High minus 5.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 9.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 28 Jan
-5°C 23°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Normals:
Max -4°C.25°F. Min -12°C.10°F.
Sunrise:
8:27 PST
Sunset:
16:43 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
0.4°C 32.7°F
Min:
-12.4°C 9.7°F
Total Precipitation:
2.8 mm 0.11 in

What we are doing

Date modified: