Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Sechelt, BC

Current Conditions

17°C63°F

Wind:
calm
calm
More details
Temperature:
17.0°C
62.6° F
Pressure:
101.5 kPa
30.0 inches
Dew point:
13.5°C
56.3°F
Humidity:
80%
Date:
9:00 AM PDT Friday 29 May 2020
Observed at:
Sechelt

ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM PDT Friday 29 May 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM PDT Friday 29 May 2020

Partly cloudy
Tonight
12°C54°F
Partly cloudy. Windy near the Strait of Georgia. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Sat, 30 May
20°C68°F
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Night:  Rain. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Sun, 31 May
15°C59°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 1 Jun
18°C64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Tue, 2 Jun
16°C61°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 10.
Cloudy
Wed, 3 Jun
16°C61°F
Cloudy. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 9.
Cloudy
Thu, 4 Jun
16°C61°F
Cloudy. High 16.
Normals:
Max 18°C.64°F. Min 10°C.50°F.
Sunrise:
5:15 PDT
Sunset:
21:10 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
26.3 °C79.3 °F
Min:
10.5 °C50.9 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: