Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Dease Lake, BC

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C32°F

Wind:
E 9 km/h
E 6 mph
Wind Chill:
-3
27
More details
Temperature:
-0.2°C
31.6° F
Pressure:
98.7 kPa
29.1 inches
Dew point:
-0.5°C
31.1°F
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Humidity:
98%
Date:
8:00 AM PDT Thursday 17 October 2019
Observed at:
Dease Lake Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM PDT Thursday 17 October 2019

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM PDT Thursday 17 October 2019

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tonight
-1°C30°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Low minus 1.
Flurries or rain showers
Fri, 18 Oct
C37°F
A few flurries changing to a few rain showers in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 19 Oct
C37°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 20 Oct
C34°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
Chance of flurries
Mon, 21 Oct
C37°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3.
Cloudy
Tue, 22 Oct
C36°F
Cloudy. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
Cloudy
Wed, 23 Oct
C36°F
Cloudy. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max C.39°F. Min -4°C.25°F.
Sunrise:
8:20 PDT
Sunset:
18:31 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
2.5 °C36.5 °F
Min:
-0.5 °C31.1 °F
Total Precipitation:
1.2 mm0.05 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: