Kootenay (National Park), BC

Current Conditions

C 32°F

Wind:
W 12 km/h
W 8 mph
Wind Chill:
-4
25
Conditions details
Observed at:
Yoho National Park
Date:
10:00 PM MDT Sunday 30 April 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Temperature:
-0.1°C
31.8°F
Dew point:
-2.9°C
26.8°F
Humidity:
81%
Wind:
W 12 km/h
W 8 mph
Wind Chill:
-4
25

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM MDT Sunday 30 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM MDT Sunday 30 April 2017

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tonight
-5°C 23°F
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Snow level 1700 metres lowering to valley bottom this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
A few showers
Mon, 1 May
C 39°F
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers in the afternoon. Snow level 1600 metres. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 2 May
C 43°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 4.
Chance of showers
Wed, 3 May
12°C 54°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 4 May
15°C 59°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Fri, 5 May
12°C 54°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 6 May
11°C 52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min -3°C.27°F.
Sunrise:
6:19 MDT
Sunset:
21:03 MDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
7.8°C 46.0°F
Min:
-1.5°C 29.3°F
Total Precipitation:
0.8 mm 0.03 in

What we are doing

Date modified: