Language selection

Edmonton, AB

Please note that the browser or operating system used on your device is no longer supported. Content may be missing or not displayed as expected, it is best to use the latest version of Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

FROST ADVISORY

Patchy frost is expected tonight as temperatures fall to near zero degrees Celsius. Cover up plants, especially those in frost-prone areas. Frost advisories are issued when temperatures are expected to reach the freezing mark during the growing season, leading to potential damage and destruction to plants and crops. Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ABstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #ABStorm.

In effect for:
  • City of Edmonton - St. Albert - Sherwood Park

Current ConditionsObserved at: Edmonton Blatchford

13°C

Wind:
NNW 17
gusts 34 km/h
More details
Temperature:
12.5°C
Pressure:
100.8 kPa
Dew point:
-2.6°C
Humidity:
35%
Date:
Observed at:
Edmonton Blatchford

ForecastForecast issued:

FROST ADVISORY

Patchy frost is expected tonight as temperatures fall to near zero degrees Celsius. Cover up plants, especially those in frost-prone areas. Frost advisories are issued when temperatures are expected to reach the freezing mark during the growing season, leading to potential damage and destruction to plants and crops. Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ABstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #ABStorm.

In effect for:
  • City of Edmonton - St. Albert - Sherwood Park

Detailed ForecastForecast issued:

Chance of showers
Sun, 19 May
C
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 8. UV index 2 or low.
Night:Showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
Rain
Mon, 20 May
C
Rain. High 8.
Night:Cloudy. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 21 May
16°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Night:Cloudy. Low 8.
Periods of rain
Wed, 22 May
12°C
Periods of rain. High 12.
Night:Cloudy periods. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 23 May
18°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Night:Cloudy periods. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 24 May
17°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
Normals:
Max18°C.Min6°C.
Sunrise:
5:27 MDT
Sunset:
21:34 MDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
9.1°C
Min:
4.8°C
Date modified: