Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 December 2016
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming east 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday.
Chance of flurries early this morning. A few flurries beginning Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 6 December 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 991 mb located west of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 996 mb located over James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line north-south
over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank - eastern half
- Browns Bank - western half
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: