The Canadian seasonal prediction system is a long-term prediction system whose objective is to forecast the evolution of global climate conditions.
- Temperature and Precipitation Probabilistic Forecasts
- Temperature and Precipitation Deterministic Forecasts
- Skill of the Deterministic Forecast System
- Verification of Past Forecasts
- Climatology of Temperature and Precipitation
- Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies and Snow Cover
- Seasonal Forecasts Numerical Data
What we are doing
Are you and your family ready to face an emergency?
Know the risks, make a plan and get a kit!
Alberta Emergency Alert: Stop. Listen. Respond Follow us on Twitter: @AB_EmergAlert
Find out how your community may be affected by wildfire smoke
Canada’s Wildfire Smoke Prediction System
- Date modified: