L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 05 February 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots late overnight and to southwest 20 to 30 Saturday afternoon.
A few flurries beginning Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Low tonight minus 12. High Saturday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 5 February 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1002 mb located off Cape Cod.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing low 980 mb located east of
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday cold front located from James Bay to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday cold front located from Lake Saint-Jean
to Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: