Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 03:00 AM NDT 27 July 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind southeast 15 knots diminishing to light near noon then becoming southwest 15 Thursday morning.
A few showers and fog patches. Risk of thunderstorms this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4659N 5255W to 4600N 4600W to 4700N 4430W to 4845N 4445W to 5300N
4715W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6023W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5804W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 2:46 AM NDT 27 July 2016 Today At 3:00 a.m. NDT today trough located from Quebec to the Gulf of
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Thursday trough located from Quebec to Belle
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: