Issued 10:00 AM ADT 24 July 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Chance of showers today and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating Monday afternoon.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 24 July 2016
Today Tonight and Monday Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 Monday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 July 2016
Tuesday Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind south 20 knots diminishing to light.
Thursday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 23 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4645N 5304W to 4600N 4730W to 4615N 4315W to 4715N 4130W to 4845N
4130W to 5300N 4715W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6023W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5804W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 24 July 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today weakening trough located over Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing trough located over the southern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: