Issued 09:30 AM NDT 01 May 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
High today plus 3. Low tonight minus 8. High Monday zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 April 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland 4915N 5330W to 4920N 5140W to
5055N 4850W to 5520N 5140W to 5625N 5615W to 5755N 5730W then
northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Consolidated first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 1 May 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary trough located south
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday ridge located over western Labrador.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:18 AM NDT 1 May 2016 Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for the North Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - northeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southwestern half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank - northwestern half
- Funk Island Bank - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Are you and your family ready to face an emergency?
Know the risks, make a plan and get a kit!
Plan. Prepare. BE AWARE - Emergency Preparedness Week
Get timely local #weather alerts directly to your Twitter feed.
Alberta Emergency Alert: Stop. Listen. Respond Follow us on Twitter: @AB_EmergAlert
Download the Alberta Emergency Alert mobile application at www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca or text ALBERTA to 965965
- Date modified: