Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 February 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to southwesterly 10 to 20 knots early this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to west 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon.
A few flurries ending early this morning. Snow beginning Thursday morning with risk of freezing rain and changing to rain near noon Thursday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 4 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 22 February 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4610N 5950W to 4635N
5925W to 4815N 6105W to 5000N 5820W to 4835N 5925W to Newfoundland
near 4755N 5925W. Sea ice west and southeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to
Nova Scotia near 4505N 6500W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
7 tenths of new ice including 2 tenths of grey ice except 9 tenths
of grey-white ice including 3 tenths of brash ice along the south
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 February 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
At 10:00 p.m. EST tonight low 998 mb located over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 993 mb located near Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: