Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 12 February 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light late this afternoon then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 late overnight then backing to northwesterly 20 to 30 Saturday evening.
Periods of light snow beginning late overnight.
Over open water risk of freezing spray Saturday.
Temperatures near minus 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 12 February 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4740N 5920W to 4805N 5940W
to 4945N 5815W to 4815N 6300W to 4740N 6305W to 4750N 6110W to 4655N
6000W to Nova Scotia near 4615N 5955W. Sea ice north and west of the
6 tenths of new ice including 1 tenth of grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 12 February 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1008 mb located west of Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 996 mb located southwest of Nova
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: