Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 06:15 PM EDT 04 July 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming westerly 15 late Sunday morning.
A few showers beginning Sunday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 July 2015
Tonight and Sunday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 04 July 2015
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind east 15 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind southwest 25 knots veering to west 20 to 30.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Strong wind warning ended
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 6:15 PM EDT 04 July 2015
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 July 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Labrador to Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: