Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 late this morning. Wind diminishing to light early this evening then becoming easterly 10 to 15 near noon Friday.
Periods of rain or periods of drizzle ending near noon. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:24 AM EDT 28 May 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located from Newfoundland
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday weakening high located near Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: