Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 April 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots veering to easterly 20 to 25 near midnight then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon Sunday.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending early Sunday morning. Rain beginning near noon Sunday. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating near noon Sunday. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation and in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4535N 6000W
to 4510N 5920W to 4535N 5805W to 4725N 5810W to Newfoundland near
4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today merging low located over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 997 mb located south of Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 995 mb located near Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located from the low to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: