Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 06:53 AM EDT 03 May 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon then becoming easterly 10 to 20 this evening. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 Monday evening.
A few showers beginning Monday evening. Fog banks dissipating near noon. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 3 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4615N 5830W
to Newfoundland near 4740N 5750W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 06:53 AM EDT 03 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 3 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: