Issued 08:00 PM ADT 27 April 2017
Tonight and Friday
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Showers and fog patches.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 April 2017
Saturday Wind west 15 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind northwest 25 knots.
Monday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 9:52 AM EDT 27 April 2017 Today Open water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 9:52 AM EDT 27 April 2017 Today
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4700N 6035W to 4745N 6130W
to 4710N 6340W to 4900N 6355W to 4925N 6545W to 4910N 6705W to 4950N
6645W to 4955N 6525W to 4855N 6230W to Newfoundland near 4905N
5825W. Sea ice north and south of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 27 April 2017 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located near
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday trough located over Anticosti Island.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Grand Banks.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: