Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 June 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind increasing to southeast 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon and to southeast 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
A few showers ending near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms today. A few showers beginning Tuesday evening. Fog patches forming this afternoon and dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 26 June 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located over the
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: