Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 May 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming east 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Showers beginning Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 May 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 May 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1000 mb located over northern Laurentian
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday departing low 1008 mb located southeast
of Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:22 PM ADT 27 May 2017 A low pressure system over the northern half of Laurentian Fan will
eventually drift southeast of Laurentian Fan on Sunday. Strong winds
around the low will gradually diminish tonight and Sunday as the low
Marine interests are advised that higher than normal water levels are
once again expected at high tide tonight mostly along coastlines of
Southern Nova Scotia. However latest indications are suggesting that
high water level warnings will likely not be required tonight.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: