Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 September 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening then increasing to southeast 10 to 15 Monday afternoon. Wind increasing to south 15 to 20 Monday evening.
A few showers ending late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 September 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the eastern Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low 1004 mb located west of Labrador.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:46 PM ADT 24 September 2017 At 6:00 PM ADT hurricane Lee was located near 31.3 north, 49.7 west
or about 890 miles east of Bermuda. Maximum sustained winds were 80
knots and the central pressure was 980 millibars.
Lee is drifting slowly southward, and it is not expected to affect
the marine district of Atlantic Canada at this time.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: