Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 08:57 AM EST 24 January 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light late overnight.
Freezing rain and ice pellets changing to snow and ice pellets near noon then to periods of light snow near midnight and ending early Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to zero Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 January 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary high 1030 mb located
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 989 mb located near Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: