Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 June 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 29 June 2015
Tonight and Tuesday Seas 2 metres subsiding to 1 Tuesday evening.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 June 2015
Wednesday Wind light becoming south 15 knots in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Friday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 June 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1004 mb located over the Gulf of
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1006 mb located near the Strait of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:27 PM ADT 29 June 2015 A low pressure centre over Prince Edward Island will move through
Gulf waters tonight to lie over Newfoundland Tuesday afternoon.
Strong to gale force easterlies ahead of the low diminish as the low
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau northeastern half and Gulf - Magdalen northeastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: