Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 29 March 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to south 25 late overnight then veering to west 25 Monday morning. Wind diminishing to west 15 Monday evening.
Snow beginning after midnight and ending early Monday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 29 March 2015 Tonight and Monday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1029 mb located near
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northwestern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: