Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 29 May 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind light becoming south 10 knots near midnight then increasing to south 15 Saturday morning. Wind veering to southwest 15 Saturday afternoon.
Chance of showers beginning Saturday morning with a risk of thunderstorms changing to a few showers and thunderstorms Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 29 May 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Erie.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1031 mb located over northern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1028 mb located near Lake Nipigon.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: