Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 26 November 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind south 15 knots veering to southwest 15 Friday morning then becoming north 15 Friday evening.
Rain beginning near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 26 November 2015 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from Nova
Scotia to Virginia.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over North Channel.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Ontario.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake of the Woods.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: