Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 08 December 2016
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind west 20 knots backing to southwest 20 early this morning then veering to northwest 15 overnight. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 near noon Friday.
Chance of flurries beginning this morning changing to flurries early this evening and ending overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 8 December 2016 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 997 mb located over southeastern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday low 1000 mb located over northeastern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Alberta
to Nebraska then to the Eastern Seaboard.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: