Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 04 May 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 this evening. Wind veering to northwest 10 near midnight then becoming light early Tuesday morning.
A few showers beginning this afternoon and ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 4 May 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over North Dakota.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line east-west
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: