Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 September 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 20 September 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New York State.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 990 mb located over central Manitoba.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located over eastern
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough from low located on a line
north-south over Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: