Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 22 October 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 20 knots with gusts to 30 ending near noon Sunday.
Rain at times heavy ending Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:30 PM EDT 22 October 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 22 October 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 984 mb located over Maine.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday low 979 mb located over central Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over North Channel.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over eastern Lake Superior.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1005 mb located over South Dakota.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday low 1009 mb located over Lower Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: