Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 22 May 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 10 knots increasing to south 15 near noon then diminishing to south 10 near midnight. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Chance of showers today and early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1022 mb located over western Kentucky.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday high 1014 mb located over New York State.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over Lake Nipigon.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 1005 mb located southeast of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: