Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 24 July 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 10 knots becoming light late overnight. Wind light Tuesday.
Periods of rain. Risk of thunderstorms this evening changing to chance of showers Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 24 July 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located from Quebec to Wisconsin.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located over Quebec to Illinois.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over eastern Lake Ontario.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 997 mb located northeast of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: