L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 May 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to southwest 20 to 30 near noon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late this evening then increasing to northwesterly 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Showers ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers beginning Tuesday afternoon. Mist forming near midnight and dissipating Tuesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers and in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 30 May 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 May 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located over northern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: