L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 04:19 AM EST 07 February 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 near noon then becoming northeast 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 late this evening and to northeast 25 to 30 Monday morning.
Temperatures minus 3 falling to minus 13 this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 February 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located from Pointe-des-Monts
to Québec city then to Lake Huron.
By 4:00 p.m. EST today departing cold front located from the Strait
of Belle Isle to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 1005 mb located south of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 970 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: