Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 04 September 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 early this evening then backing to west 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to west 15 to 20 early Saturday morning and to west 20 to 25 near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 4 September 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 5 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5100N 5555W to 5115N 5000W to 5230N 4930W to 5530N 5200W to 6000N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 5 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5100N 5900W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5730W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Gulf - MagdalenIssued 10:00 AM ADT 04 September 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 4 September 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the southern Marine
At 3:00 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located from
Newfoundland to Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: