Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:00 AM AST 01 December 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 25 to 30 knots diminishing to west 20 this afternoon then increasing to southwest 25 to 30 late this evening. Wind diminishing to southwest 20 Wednesday morning and to light Wednesday afternoon.
A few flurries ending near noon. A few showers Wednesday morning afternoon and a few showers beginning Wednesday evening.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 5 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EST 30 November 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5230N 5545W to 5230N 5430W to 5400N 5330W to 6000N 6000W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 1 December 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. AST today ridge located on a line east-west over the
southern Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing ridge located southeast of the
At 11:00 p.m. AST tonight trough located south of Cape Cod.
By 2:00 p.m. AST Wednesday trough located from New Brunswick to
East Scotian Slope.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: