Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 30 July 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near noon Sunday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 30 July 2016
Tonight and Sunday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 July 2016
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind easterly 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 30 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4639N 5310W to 4715N 4900W to 4800N 4800W to 5300N 4900W to 5700N
5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 31 July 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southwestern Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located from New Brunswick to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: