Issued 03:30 PM ADT 01 July 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots near midnight then veering to southwest 10 to 15 early Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Thursday afternoon with gusts to 30 in Chignecto Bay.
A few showers beginning early this evening and ending Thursday morning. Fog banks dissipating Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 3:30 PM ADT 01 July 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 1 July 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over the southern Marine
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the Gulf of
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1002 mb located over southwestern Quebec.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low 997 mb located over southeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: