Issued 10:00 AM ADT 30 September 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Chance of showers Saturday.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 30 September 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 30 September 2016
Sunday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 25 late in the day.
Tuesday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 30 September 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 9:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1019 mb located southwest of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: