Issued 03:00 AM ADT 18 October 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to west 15 to 20 near noon. Wind diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 25 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 03:00 AM ADT 18 October 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 18 October 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southern Marine
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Newfoundland to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: