Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots this morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to west 15 to 20 Saturday morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
A few showers today with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers beginning near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 07:21 AM EDT 31 July 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: