Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 03 September 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light late overnight.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 03 September 2015
Saturday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind west 15 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 3 September 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 1000 mb located over northern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1022 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high 1025 mb located near Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: