Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 08:35 AM EDT 20 August 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to west 15 to 25 near noon Monday. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and Monday afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 08:44 AM EDT 20 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 August 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Québec city.
By 9:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located near the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located near Cape Hatteras.
At 5:00 p.m. EDT Monday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: