Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 09:36 AM EDT 22 May 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots increasing to west 20 to 30 early this evening and to west 30 to 35 early Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Saturday afternoon and to west 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
A few showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 10:43 AM EDT 22 May 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 May 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located from Anticosti Island to
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Lake Michigan to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: