North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 30 August 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to northwest 20 to 25 knots Monday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 30 August 2015
Today Tonight and Monday Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 late overnight and to 2 to 3 Monday evening.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 30 August 2015
Tuesday Wind northwest 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind south 25 knots.
Thursday Wind northwest 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 30 August 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
5100N 5554W to 5145N 5015W to 5245N 5015W to 5530N 5230W to 6000N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5124N 5711W to Newfoundland near 5103N 5658W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 30 August 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today trough located northeast of the East
By 9:30 a.m. NDT today departing trough located north of the East
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located over the South Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday approaching low located over western
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: