Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 29 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots becoming light near noon Tuesday then becoming southeast 5 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Chance of drizzle tonight. Showers beginning near noon Tuesday. Fog patches forming early this evening and dissipating early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 29 May 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
central Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:44 PM PDT 29 May 2017 A ridge of high pressure over the Explorer region will produce strong
to gale force westerly winds through Juan de Fuca Strait late this
afternoon and tonight. Strong to gale force northwesterly winds are
expected through Johnstone Strait this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: