Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 30 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to west 5 to 15 early this evening then backing to south 5 to 15 after midnight.
Chance of showers changing to rain near midnight and ending late Monday morning.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 30 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over Explorer.
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Monday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over the Mainland Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:24 AM PDT 30 April 2017 A low over the North Coast will continue to dissipate.
Gale force westerlies over the southern tip of Haida Gwaii will
diminish to moderate to strong westerlies late this morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: