Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PST 28 January 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 late this evening and to light Thursday morning. Wind increasing to northeasterly 10 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Rain ending early this evening.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Gale warning ended
Bowie - northern halfIssued 4:00 PM PST 28 January 2015
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 28 January 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PST today cold front located west of Haida Gwaii.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Thursday cold front located on a line north-south
over Haida Gwaii.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Thursday warm front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:47 PM PST 28 January 2015 Strong to gale force southeasterly winds are expected over the
northern coastal waters in advance of a slow moving cold front
Just west of Haida Gwaii. This front is forecast to rapidly
Weaken over Hecate Strait Thursday morning with winds
Dropping below gale force.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: