Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 26 October 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots veering to southwest 15 to 25 late overnight then backing to southeast 15 to 25 near noon Thursday.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 26 October 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 992 mb located 30 miles south of
By 9:00 a.m. PDT Thursday dissipating low 1000 mb located over
the Central Coast.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT Thursday trough located off the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:16 PM PDT 26 October 2016 A 992 MB low just south of Cape Scott will drift slowly northward and
dissipate over the Central Coast Thursday morning. A weak low will
move into Southern Explorer Thursday night.
Widespread southeast gales will occur across most southern waters
tonight with storm force winds over west coast Vancouver Island. The
winds will shift to strong to gale force westerlies behind the low
then ease further Thursday morning. Winds will rise to strong to gale
force southeast off Vancouver Island Thursday evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: