Issued 07:00 AM MDT 31 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light except southeast 20 knots over western sections late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming southeast 15 to 20 early Saturday morning then becoming west 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
A few showers beginning after midnight and ending early Saturday morning. Fog dissipating early this evening. Fog forming near midnight and dissipating early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 30 July 2015 Tonight and Friday At 0000 UTC Friday deepening low 1003 mb located at 80N 166W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday deepening trough from 1002 mb low located
from 78N 162W to 71N 161W.
At 0000 UTC Friday departing high 1023 mb located at 75N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: