West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 04 October 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind north 5 to 15 knots except east 15 near the mouth of Juan de Fuca Strait. Wind becoming southeast 5 to 15 Monday afternoon.
Fog patches early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 4 October 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located northwest
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located over BC interior.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: