West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 10:30 AM PST 21 February 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Chance of showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 21 February 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PST today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 p.m. PST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
At 10:30 a.m. PST today trough located northwest of Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday trough located over southern Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: