West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 19 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind southerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 20 to 30 Monday afternoon.
Rain changing to a few showers Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 19 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today cold front located off Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday cold front located off Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:19 PM PDT 18 April 2015 A weakening cold front will move slowly across Bowie on Sunday.
Strong to gale force southerly winds west of Haida Gwaii will ease to
moderate to strong Sunday morning.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: