Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
Issued 10:30 AM PST 06 March 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind east 5 to 15 knots becoming light this evening.
Issued 04:00 AM PST 06 March 2015
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 6 March 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday By 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
North Coast to the South Coast.
At 10:30 a.m. PST today weakening frontal system located west of
the offshore waters.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Saturday weakening cold front located north
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: