Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 23 June 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming easterly 5 to 15 knots early Saturday morning then becoming light Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 23 June 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday By 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over Haida
Gwaii to Explorer.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today low located over eastern Pacific Ocean.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday low located northwest of Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: