Issued 09:30 PM PDT 24 August 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming northerly 5 to 15 knots early Thursday morning then becoming light Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 August 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located west of
the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:21 PM PDT 24 August 2016 A ridge of high pressure will remain nearly stationary west of the
offshore waters tonight through Thursday. Strong to gale force
northwesterly winds will prevail over central and northern waters.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: