Forecasts for the central interior of British Columbia


* NOTE: Corrected and/or amended bulletins are listed first *

 
FPCN16 CWVR 302010 AAA
Updated forecasts for the central interior of British Columbia issued
by Environment Canada at 1.10 pm pdt Sunday 30 April 2017 for today
and Monday.
The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 4.00 pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
MAJOR REFERENCE ELEVATIONS:
\  PRINCE GEORGE:         580 METRES.
\  BEGBIE SUMMIT:        1237 METRES.
\  YELLOWHEAD PASS:      1140 METRES.
\  PINE PASS:             915 METRES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilcotin.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50.
 High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 60 percent
 chance of flurries before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming
 light this evening. Low minus 4.
Monday..Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent
 chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in
 the afternoon. High 11.

Remainder unchanged.

End
$$$$^^




FPCN16 CWVR 301800
Forecasts for the central interior of British Columbia issued by
Environment Canada at 11.00 am pdt Sunday 30 April 2017 for today and
Monday.
The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 4.00 pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
MAJOR REFERENCE ELEVATIONS:
\  PRINCE GEORGE:         580 METRES.
\  BEGBIE SUMMIT:        1237 METRES.
\  YELLOWHEAD PASS:      1140 METRES.
\  PINE PASS:             915 METRES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

100 MILE.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind
 northwest 20 km/h. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 40 percent
 chance of flurries before morning. Low minus 1.
Monday..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent
 chance of rain showers in the morning. High 8.

Chilcotin.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40.
 High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 60 percent
 chance of flurries before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming
 light this evening. Low minus 4.
Monday..Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent
 chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in
 the afternoon. High 11.

Cariboo - north including Quesnel.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 12. UV
 index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this
 evening. Low plus 1.
Monday..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.

Cariboo - south including Williams Lake.
Today..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers
 changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Wind
 becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 10. UV index 4 or
 moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers early this
 evening. 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind west
 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Monday..Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent
 chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming northwest
 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 9.

Prince George.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind
 southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening.
 Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this
 evening. Low zero.
Monday..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and
 in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon.
 High 8.

YellowHead.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV
 index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this
 evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 1.
Monday..Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent
 chance of rain showers in the morning. High 9.

McGregor.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 9. UV
 index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
 chance of showers after midnight. Low plus 1.
Monday..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10.

Williston.
Today..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9. UV index 3
 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this
 evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing before
 morning. Low plus 1.
Monday..Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 40 percent chance
 of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning.
 High 10.

Bulkley Valley and The Lakes - northwest including Smithers.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV
 index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Clearing late this evening. Low plus 1.
Monday..Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 30 percent chance
 of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 9.

Bulkley Valley and The Lakes - southeast including Burns Lake.
Today..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9. UV
 index 3 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this
 evening. Low minus 2.
Monday..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to
 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High 9.

End
$$$$^^

What we are doing

Date modified: