Forecasts for the south coast of British Columbia


* NOTE: Corrected and/or amended bulletins are listed first *

 
FPCN11 CWVR 241800
Forecasts for the south coast of British Columbia issued by
Environment Canada at 11.00 am pdt Monday 24 April 2017 for today and
Tuesday.
The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 4.00 pm.

Metro Vancouver.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers near the
 mountains. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then
 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 8.
Tuesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent
 chance of showers in the afternoon. Windy near the water in the
 afternoon. High 13.

Greater Victoria.
Today..Clearing. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 6.
Tuesday..Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Becoming
 windy late in the afternoon. High 12.

Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this
 afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this
 evening and before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 7.
Tuesday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches
 dissipating in the morning. High 13.

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this
 afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches
 developing overnight. Low 7.
Tuesday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches
 dissipating in the morning. High 13.

Howe Sound.
Today..Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with 30 percent
 chance of showers later this afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or
 moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with
 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 6.
Tuesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent
 chance of showers in the afternoon. High 12.

Whistler.
Today..Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with 30 percent
 chance of showers late this afternoon. High 12 except 16 near
 Pemberton. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this
 evening and before morning. Low plus 3.
Tuesday..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent
 chance of showers in the afternoon. High 10 except 14 near
 Pemberton.

Sunshine Coast.
Today..Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon.
 High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 7.
Tuesday..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and
 early in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon.
 Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 11.

Southern Gulf Islands.
Today..Clearing. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 6.
Tuesday..Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Becoming
 windy early in the afternoon. High 11.

East Vancouver Island.
Today..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers near noon then a mix
 of sun and cloud. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 8.
Tuesday..Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Wind becoming
 southeast 40 to 60 km/h late in the morning. High 11.

West Vancouver Island.
Today..Mainly sunny. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then
 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 6.
Tuesday..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Rain
 beginning late in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 40 to 60 km/h
 late in the morning. High 10.

Inland Vancouver Island.
Today..A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight..Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 40 percent
 chance of showers before morning. Low plus 5.
Tuesday..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Rain
 beginning near noon. High 10.

End
$$$$^^

What we are doing

Date modified: