Ross River, YT

Current Conditions
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

-33°C

Wind:
SE 7 km/h
Wind Chill:
-41

Conditions details

Observed at:
Faro Airport
Date:
10:00 AM PST Wednesday 28 January 2015
Condition:
Partly Cloudy
Pressure:
103.8 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Visibility:
48 km
Temperature:
-33.1°C
Dewpoint:
-36.4°C
Humidity:
73%
Wind:
SE 7 km/h
Wind Chill:
-41
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM PST Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wednesday, 28 January
Mainly cloudy

Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 27. Cold wind chill minus 39 this afternoon. Risk of frostbite.

Wednesday night, 28 January
Snow

Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 25 by morning. Cold wind chill minus 36. Risk of frostbite.

Thursday, 29 January
Chance of flurries

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 30. Risk of frostbite.

Friday, 30 January
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 18.

Saturday, 31 January
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 29. High minus 22.

Sunday, 1 February
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 21.

Monday, 2 February
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 38. High minus 26.

Tuesday, 3 February
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 36. High minus 24.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
-27.1°C
Min:
-36.3°C
Precip:
0.0 mm

Normals

Max:
-16°C
Min:
-25°C

Today

Sunrise:
9:26
Sunset:
16:39

Stay connected

What we are doing

Date modified: