Burwash Landing, YT
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM PST Tuesday 10 December 2013
- Tonight, 10 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Light snow beginning overnight. Low minus 15.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 19 in the afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite.
- Wednesday night, 11 December
- Periods of light snow ending after midnight then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 14 by morning. Cold wind chill minus 27. Risk of frostbite.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Sunny. High minus 11.
- Friday, 13 December
- Sunny. Low minus 21. High minus 14.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 10.
- Sunday, 15 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 17.
- Monday, 16 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 19. High minus 19.
- Date modified: