Burwash Landing, YT

Current Conditions

 
Mostly Cloudy

11°C

Observed at:
Burwash Airport
Date:
4:00 PM PDT Wednesday 17 September 2014
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
100.0 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
48 km
Temperature:
11.0°C
Dewpoint:
0.2°C
Humidity:
47%
Wind:
ESE 23 gust 34 km/h

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Wed
17 Sep

Mainly cloudy
  •  
  •  
  • C

Thu
18 Sep

Chance of showers
  • 70%
  • 10°C
  •  

Fri
19 Sep

Sunny
  •  
  • 13°C
  • C

Sat
20 Sep

Sunny
  •  
  • 14°C
  • C

Sun
21 Sep

Sunny
  •  
  • 12°C
  • C

Mon
22 Sep

Sunny
  •  
  • 12°C
  • C

Tue
23 Sep

Sunny
  •  
  • 11°C
  • C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Wednesday 17 September 2014

Tonight, 17 September
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 3.
Thursday, 18 September
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High 10.
Thursday night, 18 September
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 1.
Friday, 19 September
Sunny. High 13.
Saturday, 20 September
Sunny. Low plus 3. High 14.
Sunday, 21 September
Sunny. Low plus 3. High 12.
Monday, 22 September
Sunny. Low plus 4. High 12.
Tuesday, 23 September
Sunny. Low plus 1. High 11.
Yesterday
nodata
Max:
16.3°C
Min:
-0.9°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Normals
nodata
Max:
10°C
Min:
-2°C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
7:47
Sunset:
20:34

Stay connected