Issued: 7:11 PM CST Friday 18 April 2014
- Tonight, 18 April
- A few rain showers changing to a few flurries near midnight and ending overnight then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 near midnight. Low minus 2.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Cloudy. Clearing early in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Saturday night, 19 April
- Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low zero.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
- Monday, 21 April
- Sunny. Low plus 1. High 12.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 12.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 12.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 10.
- Date modified: