Issued: 11:00 AM CST Sunday 21 December 2014
- TodaySunday, 21 December
Periods of rain mixed with snow changing to snow this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain near noon. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 1 except plus 5 near the Trans-Canada Highway.
- TonightSunday night, 21 December
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 8 except minus 3 near the Trans-Canada Highway.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 in the evening. High minus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Sunny. Low minus 8. High minus 7.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Periods of snow. Low minus 13. High minus 12.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 15.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 15.
What we are doing
- Date modified: