Issued: 3:45 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
A few flurries ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near plus 2.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Rain. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Periods of snow. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Date modified: