Issued: 3:45 PM EST Wednesday 26 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightWednesday night, 26 November
Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 cm except 20 cm over southeastern sections. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 2.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 27 November
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy. High minus 5.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3. High 7.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy. Low minus 1. High minus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 6.
- Date modified: