- Observed at:
- Sherbrooke Airport
- 8:44 AM EDT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Light Rain
- 100.0 kPa
- 3 km
- WNW 15 km/h
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Today, 23 April
- Cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
- Tonight, 23 April
- A few rain showers changing to a few flurries after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
- Thursday, 24 April
- A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High 8.
- Friday, 25 April
- Sunny. Low minus 4. High 11.
- Saturday, 26 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 8.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Periods of rain. Low plus 3. High 8.
- Monday, 28 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 8.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High 10.
- Date modified: