* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EST Thursday 12 December 2013
- Today, 12 December
- Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High minus 15.
- Tonight, 12 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning this evening. Temperature rising to minus 12 by morning.
- Friday, 13 December
- Periods of light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 17 in the afternoon.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 15.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 17. High minus 11.
- Monday, 16 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 14. High minus 12.
- Tuesday, 17 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 6.
- Wednesday, 18 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 7. High minus 4.
- Date modified: