- Observed at:
- Sherbrooke Airport
- 2:00 AM EDT Saturday 19 April 2014
- 102.0 kPa
- 16 km
- SW 9 km/h
Issued: 3:45 PM EDT Friday 18 April 2014
- Tonight, 18 April
- Cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight except snow over higher terrain overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 1.
- Saturday, 19 April
- A few showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. Snow over higher terrain early in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Saturday night, 19 April
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 7.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Sunny. High 13.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 14.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Showers. Low plus 5. High 17.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Periods of rain. Low plus 5. High 9.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 2. High 10.
- Date modified: