- Observed at:
- Kuujjuarapik Airport
- 12:00 PM EDT Sunday 20 April 2014
- Partly Cloudy
- 101.8 kPa
- 16 km
- SE 32 gust 45 km/h
Issued: 4:30 AM EDT Sunday 20 April 2014
- Today, 20 April
- Cloudy. Snow beginning this afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 20 April
- Snow changing to periods of rain this evening and ending after midnight then cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
- Monday, 21 April
- Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High zero.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Periods of snow. Local blowing snow. Windy. Low minus 3. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 24 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 7. High minus 1.
- Friday, 25 April
- Sunny. Low minus 7. High plus 1.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Date modified: